- Check-in Time is 1pm and Check-Out Time is 11am.
- Speed Limit throughout the park is 5 mph.
- ALL buildings and common areas in the park are SMOKE-FREE.
- Should the Sheriff be notified regarding a disturbance at your site, you will be required to vacate the resort.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult while in the common areas of the resort.
- Quiet times are between 10 PM and 8 AM. Please refrain from any activity that could disturb the quiet enjoyment of our park guests.
- Buddy’s Backyard has age & appearance policies in place. We accept most any RV that is 10 years old or newer. Exceptions are on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us at (512) 793-7175 to coordinate sending a photo of your rig for visual inspection by our team.
- All trash must be disposed in the dumpster at the east side of the resort. Trash will not be picked up by our team members.
- We love dogs! However, we ask that you keep them leashed and under your control at all times. Please take a baggie with you on each walk to clean up after your babies. Current certificate of shots is required and should be presented at our main office upon check in. We have a maximum of two (2) pets per site/rental. Pets are not allowed in the pool area.
- Barking or aggressive dogs will be required to leave the park if they become a common nuisance to the other guests. Dogs may not be kept leashed outside without an owner present with them. Also, no dog kennels or houses on sites.
- There is a max of (1) camping unit and (2) vehicles on each site. Our base rate covers (1) camping unit, (1) vehicle, (2) Adults and (2) Children.
- Our monthly rentals are ‘month-to-month’ reservations, subject to periodic price increases. You can make longer reservations but please know that the price is not guaranteed at check-in. Demand and seasonality will impact our pricing. Alternatively, you can pay for your entire reservation up front to lock-in your monthly pricing. Additional adults are $8 per adult per day, additional children are $2 per child per day, and additional vehicles are $3 per vehicle per day. (1) Golf cart is permitted and is not counted as a vehicle. Please register all people, pets, and vehicles upon arrival.
- Please park at your site and not on the road. Overflow parking is available. Please ask at the office.
- No window A/C units are permitted.
- Make sure you take advantage of all there is to see and do in and around our park. Our friendly staff will be happy to suggest activities on site, or some popular destinations.
- Golf carts must stay on the property. Please do not enter adjoining neighborhoods with the golf carts.