Check-In Time: 1:00PM – 6:00PM Check-Out Time: 11:00AM Quiet Time: 10:00PM – 8:00AM
If you need to arrive after our normal business hours, please contact management for special arrangements.
- All visitors must check-in at the office and comply with all resort rules/policies.
- No prorating or refunds for early departure.
- Speed Limit throughout the park is 5 mph.
- ALL buildings and common areas in the park are SMOKE-FREE.
- Should the Sheriff be notified regarding a disturbance at your site, you will be required to vacate the resort.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult while in the common areas of the resort.
- YOU are responsible for the actions of your children and your visitors.
- All trash must be disposed in the dumpsters at the east side of the resort. Only household trash may be disposed in the dumpsters.
- Common courtesy shall prevail between all persons in the resort. Respect people’s privacy. Profane, abusive, harassing, threatening language or actions directed at personnel or other guests is unacceptable.
- Do Not walk through occupied or unoccupied sites. Please use the roads and paths provided.
- No window A/C unit, generator, fireworks, or loud music is permitted.
- No peddling, soliciting, or business enterprise is allowed in the resort. Signs for the sale of products, services, and RVs are not allowed.
- Guests use the resort’s facilities at their own risk. Please act safely and secure your valuables.
- Management assumes no liability for loss or damage to guest property and/or injury to a person, pet, or visitors due to the use of resort facilities or caused by others on the premises.
- Buddy’s Backyard RV Resort is not responsible for loss or damage due to fire, accident, theft, weather, or catastrophic events.
- Please leave resort facilities as you would like to find them. Please clean up after using the facilities
- Make sure you take advantage of all there is to see and do in and around our park. Our friendly staff will be happy to suggest activities on site, or some popular destinations.
- Golf carts must stay on the property. Please do not enter adjoining neighborhoods with the golf carts.
- Any guest or visitor that willfully or negligently damages or destroys resort property, landscaping, or equipment will be held liable for the value to repair or replace damaged items property.
– The responsible party may be asked to leave for any damage.
– Buddy’s Backyard RV Resort is a privately owned resort. Management reserves the right to refuse services, ask visitors to vacate, or deny access to anyone under any circumstances it deems necessary. There will be no refunds if asked to leave the resort.
- Not following the rules can result in being asked to leave the resort.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Cancellation Policy for Nightly or Weekly Reservation:
– 1-14 days before arrival-No Refund.
– 15 Days or Over-Refund will be given for all but $75.00.
– Refunds are not provided for early departures or for inclement weather.
– Uncontrollable Circumstance Update: As you may know, many parks did not survive the COVID-19 pandemic because of the cancellations and closures. Initially parks were giving a 100% refund because no one could have predicted the impact of the pandemic. It is now our policy that should another “uncontrollable national circumstance occur” on the magnitude of the COVID-19 virus, we will not do refunds but rather allow you to reschedule your visit at a future time with no date limits and no associated change fees
- Cancellation Policy for Monthly Reservation:
– There are no refunds for a monthly reservation.
- We love dogs! However, we ask that you keep them leashed and under your control at all times. Please take a baggie with you on each walk to clean up after your babies. Current certificate of shots is required and should be presented at our main office upon check in. We have a maximum of two (2) pets per site/rental. Pets are not allowed in the pool area.
- We have a Dog Park where the dogs can run free while inside the fenced park.
- We reserve the right to refuse or require the removal of any animal at any time.
- Pet owners must immediately pick up after their pet and deposit waste in a bag and into the designated receptacles.
- A $25 fine will be assessed to the pet owner for each occurrence of improper disposal or cleanup.
- Aggressive animals will not be allowed in the park. You will be asked to leave with no refund if your pet shows any aggressive tendencies or complaints are verified.
- Pet fences, kennels or houses are not allowed.
- Pets may not be left outside unattended.
Vehicles and Site Occupancy
- There is a max of (1) camping unit and (2) vehicles on each site. Our base rate covers (1) camping unit, (1) vehicle, (2) Adults and (2) Children.
- Buddy’s Backyard has age & appearance policies in place. We accept most any RV that is 10 years old or newer. Exceptions are on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us at (512) 800-8033 to coordinate sending a photo of your rig for visual inspection by our team.
- Our monthly rentals are ‘month-to-month’ reservations, subject to periodic price increases. You can make longer reservations but please know that the price is not guaranteed at check-in. Demand and seasonality will impact our pricing. Alternatively, you can pay for your entire reservation up front to lock-in your monthly pricing. Additional adults are $8 per adult per day, additional children are $2 per child per day, and additional vehicles are $3 per vehicle per day. (1) Golf cart is permitted and is not counted as a vehicle. Please register all people, pets, and vehicles upon arrival.
- Please park at your site and not on the road. Overflow parking is available. Please ask at the office.
- Subletting or renting an RV or Tiny Home is prohibited.
- We love the landscaping and beauty at our resort. Please make sure that you do not park on the grass, gravel, mulch areas, or on vacant sites.
- No sheds, porches, decks, tents, tarps, hot tubs, or utility buildings allowed.
- No vehicle repairs or maintenance may be done in the resort unless approved by management.
- RV washing requires approval from management and is a $25.00 extra water.
- No clotheslines or hanging laundry outdoors.
- Outdoor items should be neat and orderly.
- Personal items, lawn chairs, a potted plant or rugs may not be kept on the grass or gravel to allow for our lawn maintenance.
- Hazardous materials should be discarded properly. No dumping of anything on the ground that may harm the grass or landscaping.
- Portable gas and charcoal grills are allowed.
- Small gas fire pits are allowed.
- Texas law mandates the use of a sewer hose seal (threaded connector/rubber donut) – this is Mandatory.
- Our resort operates on septic systems. Please do not place feminine products, grease/fats, diapers, cat litter, paper towels, wet wipes, hazardous substances, syringes, or plastics down the drain/sewer.
- ALL water hoses and connections should be leak-free. All hoses, electric cables, and cords must be coiled neatly.
- Please use RV toilet paper.
Monthly Rent And Electirc Bills
- If you are a monthly guest, rent and electric bills are due on the first day of each month.
- A $35 late fee will apply if not paid promptly.
- Management may terminate the occupancy of a defaulting guest for non-payment of fees or electricity.
Right To Refuse/Vacate/Deny Access
- Buddy’s Backyard RV Resort is a privately owned resort. Management reserves the right to refuse services, ask visitors to vacate, or deny access to anyone under any circumstances it deems necessary. There will be no refunds if asked to leave the resort.
- Since every contingency cannot be covered in a set of rules, from time to time, modifications may be necessary. Therefore, management reserves the right to make changes deemed necessary to these rules regulations at any time without prior notice.